The holiday season is right around the corner. Treat yourself by taking time for what matters — your health!
Spa Shiki at the Lodge of Four Seasons will host a Live Well Event November 9 from 3-7 p.m. The event will include fitness demonstrations, health and wellness vendors, product samples, complimentary express spa treatments, and drawings for door prizes. A variety of vendors will be on hand to showcase their products and services that will not only pamper you but help you achieve better health and wellness. Wine and cheese will be served, and there will be a drawing for a $150 gift card to Spa Shiki. Products and apparel discounts, mini facial peels, chair massages, hand exfoliation with massage, and other spa services will be offered to participants.
November is National Healthy Skin Awareness month so take advantage of these offers and learn how you can improve your skin’s texture and appearance. And with Christmas just weeks away you will find some great gift ideas for that someone special.
If you are interested in becoming a vendor or for more information, call 573-365-8498.
• Eminence Organic Skincare regional educator Kristie Haynes will be offering a complimentary skin analysis consultation.
• Amy Humbracht, of La Bella Donna Cosmetics, will help you get the right look for upcoming holiday events with makeup trends and tips.
• Certified yoga instructor Charis Patires will be on hand to give you ideas on how to stay fit and stress-free through the holiday season.
• Tai Chi instructor Carol Mook will show you how to develop a sense of balance and joy in all aspects of your life. She is a board-certified Tai Chi for Health instructor, a certified life coach and Energy Leadership Index Master Practitioner.
• Dr. Wendy Cobler, of Cobler Chiropractic and Sports Rehab, will focus on modern chiropractic care utilizing the latest technology, and will be offering a free initial evaluation (valued at $85). She specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of chronic pain and musculoskeletal injuries with specially in sports-related injuries.
• Dr. Powell, of Direct Primary Care Clinics, will be there to discuss their full-service primary care clinic providing all preventative services, including wellness exams and physicals.
• Cathy Hamil, of Facial Designs Permanent Cosmetics, will feature permanent make-up for brow, eyeliner, and lip services.