During these past months of uncertainty and change, we have been looking forward to the day when we can welcome guests back into Spa Shiki. We are excited to announce that we are reopening our spa on May 11, 2020, following the Phase I reopening guidelines established by our local and state health officials. Our new hours of business will be Monday through Saturday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm, and Sunday, 9:00 am - 2:00 pm.
Our top priority has always been to bring an experience of healing and rejuvenation to our guests. Our team has been hard at work to enhance our safety and sanitation levels, as well as considering every step of the treatment process to ensure we meet your needs in a focused and safe manner that is in accordance with government guidelines.
Here are our guidelines to guarantee guest and employee safety:
- Service providers will wear masks during treatments, while some services may require service provider to use gloves as an enhanced safety measure.
- Temperature checks on guests and our employees will be conducted in a private setting and need to read below 99F to be in the spa.
- Our front desk staff will welcome you upon arrival and help you navigate to the waiting room or directly to your treatment room, if preferred.
- Temporary closure of sauna, stream room, and whirlpool.
- We ask you to bring a personal water bottle that we can refill when needed.
- Reduction in the number of guests in the meditation lounge.
- No cash payment transactions on site. All payments will be collected via during the booking or confirmation of your appointment credit, debit or gift cards.
To keep our guests and employees safe, we will ask you to:
- Refrain from visiting the spa if, you or a household member have a fever, COVID-19 symptoms or a communicable illness.
- Refrain from visiting the spa if you are under an isolation or quarantine order/directive.
- Respect the spa’s sanitation and hygiene standards and processes posted within the spa and shared by employees; i.e. temperature checks and face masks.
- Wash hands prior to beginning each treatment/service.
- Share special sanitation or hygiene requests prior to arriving at the spa.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Spa Shiki Team