Nestled on the shores of Lake of the Ozarks, The Lodge of Four Seasons honors Japanese traditional design and delivers an original, relaxing experience. As the recipient of various awards, including the Midwest’s Top Spa by Spa Magazine and Missouri’s #1 Spa by Top Spas of America, we’re dedicated to bringing you world-class treatments, from massage to body wraps, in our state-of-the-art amenities, including:
- ~Eucalyptus-infused steam rooms. There’s nothing like a luxurious sweat to relax the muscles and cleanse the pores. Eucalyptus’s antiseptic and decongestant qualities stimulate the senses and reduce stress and tension.
- ~Infrared, Himalayan salt stone sauna. For centuries, salt therapy has been used as a healing tool for the respiratory system. Himalayan salt is pure sea salt and contains 84 shared human elements.
- ~Indoor-outdoor swimming pool. Swimming increases oxygen flow throughout the body and enhances breathing. Whether you’re doing laps or just floating, going for a dip lowers blood pressure and stretches muscles in a way you can’t on land.
- ~Salt-purified whirlpool (try the complimentary, invigorating hydro-circuit).Since the time of the Roman Empire, people have been using salt whirlpools to heal joints and muscles and soften the skin. The salt gently exfoliates the skin while the hot water relieves pressure and tension.
- ~Meditation room. Calm buzzing thoughts and worries by spending a moment in our meditation room. The deep silence allows the mind to pause and focus on the present.
- ~Complimentary hot tea and fresh fruit. Health is our foremost objective. During or in between treatments, warm up with a hot cup of tea or nibble on a piece of fresh fruit.
All of our amenities are included with any Spa Treatment. We also offer lunch and freshly prepared smoothies and vegetable juice at Spa Shiki’s café.